All projects from simple vanilla installations to complex integrations need control - and our Project Managers give you that control.
Our Project Managers are not only experienced in their role, but also in business and are fully Sage accredited. We have standard procedures and documentation to help us guide you.
Our standard process includes:
- Define the scope of the project, timescales, budgets, manpower and so on
- Define a project plan and publish to all parties concerned
- Control, monitor and update the project plan as required
- Work with the implementation team both at Sapphire and at the customer and any third party, to ensure all parties are aware of working to the same goal
- On completion of the project they would perform a post go-live review to ensure the original requirements were achieved and that no “loose ends” were left unattended
If you would like to see any of the project documentation or talk through a specific project then please get in touch.
It has been a thoroughly professional transfer. From the liaising with our IT team to dealing with report layouts, Carlos has managed the project with aplomb and deserves all the credit going. He has had good grace when dealing with ‘my fussy staff’ and has made everyone feel comfortable with the new system. If I was wearing a hat, I would be doffing it in his direction.Stuart - WDM